Customer Service Course bar training at Kanpai

As part of their course, Customer Service Course (CSC) students did their bar training at Kanpai, which is a Japanese restaurant located in the Cairns city (http://www.kanpaicairns.com). The place is very popular with the locals and tourists alike. It offers authentic Japanese dining and adds a little bit more excitement with karaoke.

Bar training is one of the most popular parts of the CSC 😉 It covers wine and beer pouring as well as making 14 different types of cocktails.

Watch the students of the most recent CSC make their cocktails at Kanpai.

Minji and her Blue Lagoon. Well done on the beautiful garnish Mjni!
Minji and her Blue Lagoon. Well done on the beautiful garnish Minji!
Sayaka and her Sex on the beach :-)
Sayaka and her very presentable Sex on the Beach cocktail.
Left: Masa with his Pina Colada. Right: Zora and her Caipirinha.
Left: Judy and her frozen pineapple Daiquiri. Middle: Cosmopolitan with a lime twist. Right: Chinami tasting Bloody Mary for the first time.
Left: Momoyo and her mint and lime garnished mojito. Right: Pia finishes making her Margarita.
Great job on the Mojito Momoyo!
Top: Sayaka working on her Sex on the Beach cocktail. Bottom: Learning how to make a lime twist for Cosmopolitan garnish.
Left: Pia with her Margarita. Right: Ryo has just made Long Island Iced Tea.

Wine tasting at Kanpai.
Top: Zora and Minji tasting wines. Bottom: Pia and Masayo enjoying a glass of Australian Cabernet Merlot.
Top: Pia from Chile making her Margarita. Bottom: Wine tasting.

The students of the most recent CSC learned how to pour their beers to create the desired 1cm foam head:

Top: CSC teacher Justyna holding a Thank You poster from her students. Bottom: Judy giving a speech at CSC graduation.

Great job on your bar training, CSC students! Congratulations on completing your course!

And a very special thank you Kanpai for having Customer Service Course students!

8 thoughts on “Customer Service Course bar training at Kanpai

1. You guys had fantastic trainings!! Excellent!! I’m going to take this course in August.
    I want to try a lot of things in this course like you did. I’m really looking forward to taking this course!!
    Please tell me what customer service course will be like next time.

2. I do not know this restaurant. But Kanpai looks nice.
    This is a very good experience! I also want to work here and learn how to make cocktails.
    And if I can, I want to make my original cocktail.