My big weekends!

On Friday I went horse riding with Gabi. I’d wanted to go horse riding for a long time. My wish came true.  I rode the horses around a farm and in the river. My horse’s name was Trinket, she was very pretty. We had very good time. Gabi has a horse as pet in Switzerland, her horse is very beautiful!!! I want to see her horse if I go to Switzerland.

On Saturday, I went to Lake Eacham, Malanda Environmental Park, Millaa Millaa Falls, Josephine Falls and Babinda Boulders with my friends. I was worried about the weather but it didn’t rain. My favourite moment was swimming in Millaa Millaa Falls. It was a fantastic activity. Thank you for went to together.

On Sunday, I went to DFO with Arisa. DFO is a discount shopping centre. Some shop was so nice; I bought five pieces of clothes cheaper. It was good shopping. I’d like to recommend this one.

Nanako, Pre-Intermediate B Class

2 thoughts on “My big weekends!

1. Nanako, yor article makes me happy.
    You are so active. I have ridden a small donkey in amusement grounds. But I have never ridden a horse. I image that the horseback is high and looks painful. How about that? If I can go for a ride, I would like to feel comfortable. I want to go horse riding some day.

1. Hi Yoko!! How are you?? Thank you for reading my blog post. It felt comfortable. The horse was gentle. They helped me when I went to ride on a bad road. I think it’s a good activity. If you ride horse, please tell me 😉