The scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef

I’ve been here now for 4 weeks and at last went to the Great Barrier Reef, hurray!!!!! This was an all-day trip. I went on a big catamaran. It took 1 hour. Diving this time we had a lesson about scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

Scuba diving is a very popular sport but dangerous too, people could die. Every diver must have a lot of information about- equipment for diving, life in the sea, impact on diving for human bodies etc. I had a diving license for 15 years, but I think that diver must learn about all life, when he would like to go scuba diving.

We visited 2 other places on the Great Barrier Reef, and I had 3 submerges in the sea. Life under the sea-level was very busy. I saw a lot of fish, for example- clown fish in the sea anemone, barracuda, sea needle, Pacific Blue Tang, big seashell etc.

I’m now very tired but very happy. I enjoyed this trip a lot.

scuba diving

Alena, Intermediate A

One thought on “The scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef

1. Nice pictures! It’s interesting to see that you can still learn even though you have had your diving licence for 15 years! This complements my opinion that we always have lessons of life.