The most romantic place in the world

Paronella park is a magic place in Queensland with a very nice but sad history. This is place in which people fall in love.

I’m very happy that I could see this park at night. I was in a fairytale.

After the sunset we got a flashlight and we went walking with a guide. He talked about the history of the park.

The old buildings were lit, the waterfalls too, in the trees screeched bats, in the forest croaked frogs. It was awesome. In the meadow in front of the castle was a very nice fountain with music.

On the second day we went to Paronella park again. In the day it looked different but so beautiful. In the clean river were turtles and shoals of fish, in the forest were very nice flowers.

Before making our way back to Cairns we put a coin in the fountain and we believe that we will come back to this nice place 🙂

Alena, Intermediate A

5 thoughts on “The most romantic place in the world