Hello Cairns!

I am Simon Cadavid Vasquez. I am from Medellin in Colombia. For those who don’t know Colombia is a country in South America.

It’s the most beautiful country in South America. I was born in a traditional Colombian family. I lived with my mother, my sister and my brother. My mother’s name is Paula, my sister’s name is Mariana and my brother’s name is Mateo. I love them. I came to Cairns because need to learn English. It’s very difficult to reach another culture without knowing its language. I have many hobbies. I like to practice yoga and to meditate. I like to do exercise on the beach and I love to read a good book. I love coffee and chocolate. My favourite soccer team is “Independiente Deportivo Medellin”. I love all kinds of animals and plants.

Simon, Pre-Intermediate B

5 thoughts on “Hello Cairns!

1. Hi Simon, nice to meet you too! Welcome to Pre-intermediate B 🙂 Your post is very interesting. Keep your awesome blogging work up!

2. Hi Simon, your hometown is very beautiful.
    It is nice to be interested in anything. You can get to know different cultures of other countries by learning the languages. You can find various things there. I enjoyed your post. Thank you!

3. Hello, Simon! Welcome to Cairns. I am Debora I am from South America as well. I’m sure you will have an amazing time here. Congratulations on sharing your experience with us!