Welcome to Chile

Hello Dear Friends

I’m Guillermo, from Rancagua, Chile.

Santiago
Torres del Paine

Chile is a beautiful country, located in South America. The capital city is Santiago. The population is about 17,500,000.

The economy is based on the production of copper. It is the first product in the world. And different agriculture products, such as grapes, apples, many other fruits and wines. Our wines are known around the world.

Copper production

In Chile you have many different kinds of landscape and you can practice different sports along your territory. You can have snow, beach, big mountain, beautiful forest, and desert. In general, the Chilean economy is stable. The people are very friendly.

Valle Nevado
Viña del Mar Beach

I invite you to see some photos of Chile and then dare you to come to Chile. Enjoy it!!!

Guillermo, Pre-Intermediate B

4 thoughts on “Welcome to Chile

1. Hi Guillermo!! I already tried Chilean wines, they are very famous in Brazil, but I probably didn’t try the best one! I really want to go there! Not only because of wine, besides that there are so many interesting places to visit, like the Andes, salt desert and the “caliente” people!!

2. I went to Chile four years ago. 🙂 My destination was Santiago because my friend had been doing a volunteer-year, but we also travelled to Viña del Mar and Valparaíso. I defenetely agree with your statement that the people are totally friendly!!

3. I should change direction for travelling. Valle Nevado is the best choice. I should reschedule and go go go go are you ready? mate

4. I’m from Japan. My knowledge about Chile is poor.
    Chile is a long, narrow country and it makes wine. That’s all I know.
    We can’t get Chilean information in everyday life. But I found Chile a beautiful country thanks to your post. I will try a Chilean wine and want to visit the country someday.
    Thank you, Guillermo.