Welcome to Switzerland

Food from Switzerland, which everyone knows, is cheese and chocolate. With these two foods you can create different dishes. An example is the famous cheese fondue. The cheese should be melted in a pot. Then Swiss people dip small pieces of bread into the hot cheese and eat it. You should use special forks. With chocolate you have to do something similar. Instead of bread, you must dip different fruits in the melted, hot chocolate. The Swiss people call this dish: “Chocolate fondue”. This isn’t the only food that is famous. Swiss people cook a lot with potatoes. A very important dish is the rosti. To this you have to add slices of meat. It’s very good! When you visit my city “St.Gallen”, you must try “Olma- Bratwurst”. It’s a special, big and fried sausage. You can’t leave before you try this!

Eliane, Intermediate A

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2016/09/Welcome-to-Switzerland-1bchcqx.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]

3 thoughts on “Welcome to Switzerland

1. Hii Eliane!!
    That is a very nice blog… I will eat when I go back home.. maybe you can cook for me .. “aso” I hope so as we live only 15 min away each other… 🙂
    See you later… I don’t know where maybe in ….. 😉

2. I love cheese and chocolate. Once I ate cheese fondue, that was absolutely excellent. But I have never eaten the chocolate one. I hope I’ll eat it. And I want to go to your country.