Busan

Gwangalli beach
Jagalchi market

Busan is the second largest city in Korea. If you visit Korea, I recommend that you go to Busan.
It has a lot of beautiful beaches. Busan’s famous beaches are Gwangalli Beach, Haeundea Beach and Songdo beach. The water is not deep.

Haeundea beach

And entertainment, accommodation facilities are well organized. Next you can eat fresh marine products and famous Korean food there.
You can eat a lot of seafood near the beach, especially at the Jagalchi market. Many Koreans love it there. If you go there, you will love it!

Gwonil, Pre-Intermediate B

3 thoughts on “Busan

1. You made me wanna go to Busan. And Busan has an awesome beach which is the best for me because I can’t swim Lol

2. I’m going to Busan in early November. Your post was helpful for me.
    The Inland Sea of Japan where I live, they have a lot of small islands connected by bridges. International Cycling Shimanami between Imabari city and Onomichi city will be held this weekend. You will be able to see the beautiful and calm sea. Please come to Imabari one day.

1. Hi Yoko 🙂 It’s great to be in touch through our school blog! I can see it in your comments that your English has been getting better and better! Gwonil did a great job on this post 🙂 Hope you have tons of fun in Busan!