Nature in Switzerland

Nature in Switzerland is very famous for its big and beautiful forests. In autumn, the forests will look especially beautiful from its many different colors. In southern Switzerland we have many chestnut trees. There are also some poisonous snakes; the famous one is the viper but people rarely see it. We have many beautiful and big waterfalls. And what you should not forget is that Switzerland offers many lakes. Lynx are very famous animals in Switzerland. They are fully protected by the Swiss government.

Eliane, Intermediate A

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2016/10/Eliane-Nature-in-Switzerland-24y6h30.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]

5 thoughts on “Nature in Switzerland

1. Thank you for your blog.
    Some students in this school come from Switzerland.
    They told me about the nature and Swiss traditions.
    It’s really interesting!
    I want to know more about your country.

2. It’s AWESOME!!!! Actually Switzerland is one of the places I would like to visit. I have to be there at least once in my lifetime….. It made me just excited. I have to plan my visit there and reserve accommodation at my friend’s, whose name is Rapha and who already graduated and went back home to Switzerland!!!!

3. Wow it’s a nice blog, at school we have a lot of students from Switzerland. Bad not all Swiss students speak the same languages.

4. What beautiful nature!! I have never seen such views in my life.
    I don’t like cold places but I’ll go to Norway next winter.
    As far as I can, I’ll try to enjoy feeling that nature.
    Thank you.

5. I aiso went to the southern part of Switzerland 4 years ago, but I did not see any poisonous snakes.
    Very dangerous!!