Halloween at CCEB

Last Friday the whole school changed beyond recognition (in fact some students didn’t even recognise their teachers who were wearing Halloween costumes). Spider webs covered the place and everyone looked quite scary… or at least different.  View the slide show below to see some pictures from CCEB’s Halloween:

[metaslider id=3031]

Elaine and her Customer Service Course students cooked a delicious Greek lunch as part of their week 3 assessment and during last session of the day everyone gathered in the lunchroom to take part in the Halloween activities. Watch CCEB Halloween parade and activities below:

What a great and fun way to end a week of hard work! Happy Halloween everyone!

3 thoughts on “Halloween at CCEB

1. I joined a Halloween party for the first time. The decorations, costumes and games were very interesting. I was surprised by all imagination!
    Now, I had to come back to reality…I want to remember my days at CCEB.

1. As you know, the Halloween party is one of the most popular parties in the world.
      I also enjoyed the party at CCEC school with my friends but l didn’t paint my face.
      Look at the pictures. They are smiling and doing some poses that made the crowd happy.
      After graduation, l will remember that moment.

2. I like Halloweeeeeeen!!!
    Very scary zombies and bloody people!
    I really enjoyed it!
    I want to do that next year too. lol