My New Year’s Eve fireworks in Sydney

I spent an awesome New Year’s Eve with my friends in Sydney. The fireworks were so beautiful! If you have never watched fireworks in Sydney, you should go someday. They’re said to be the best fireworks in the world. I couldn’t help it and I cried while watching the fireworks display because it was absolutely stunning. I had been waiting at Milsons Point for 14 hours to secure good spot. I should have brought some snacks and drinks but it was worth it!

Manami Mori, Intermediate B

6 thoughts on “My New Year’s Eve fireworks in Sydney

1. I totally agree as I spent my New Year’s Eve in Sydney in 2015. The fireworks were amazing. My friends and I went there a day before New Year’s Eve and we set up a tent and stayed there for a day. It was a nice experience in my life which I will never forget.

2. Hi Manami
    Great post! I have seen the Sydney fireworks (not just on T.V!) and yes, they are amazing! I’m glad you had such a great experience! I hope you didn’t faint from lack of food and water!?!

3. That’s awesome!! Really amazing fireworks!!
    It’s very impressive!!
    I wanted to see it on the spot. I wish I could have gone.