Amazing beach!

Australia has a lot of beautiful beaches. The Great Barrier Reef is very famous around the world. I was thinking “I want go to the Great Barrier Reef “so I visited Hamilton Island 9 months ago with friend.  I stayed there for 4 days. My plans included going to Whitehaven Beach for breakfast. We could choose where to eat breakfast:  one place was at the hotel but the other place was the zoo! We could eat breakfast with koalas!

I stayed at the hotel. From my room you could see the ocean. A very beautiful view!!!!!! This island is very nice! If you stay in the hotel, you can borrow a stand up paddle, a kayak, a boat and or a snorkel set.  This island is very small. We could walk around the island and didn’t need a car. We drove a golf cart instead!!!! You could easily move around!  We could enjoy every day!! When you stay on the island, you don’t get bored. I recommend going to Hamilton Island!!!

Thank you.

Maho, Intermediate A

One thought on “Amazing beach!

1. Hi Maho!
    Great post! I loved your text to go with your lovely photos! Well done! It sure looks like a lovely place!