Teachers travel too!

On a recent two week holiday in Taiwan I was pleased to catch up with three former CCEB students. We spent a glorious day going to the Fo Guang Shan Temple in Kaohsiung and visited a local street market. Duck and noodles on the menu and some strolling through the market for shopping fun.

Gordon, Jane and Carina then took us to a local restaurant in the evening and ordered lots of exciting Taiwanese dishes to try. It was delicious and a great way to end the day!

The gang

Taiwan is an amazing country to visit and very easy for an English speaker to get around, because the locals are very friendly and helpful. We travelled from the north of Taiwan to the south, which was a lot of fun on the High Speed Rail (approx 280 kph).

Elaine (CCEB teacher) and Brian

10 thoughts on “Teachers travel too!

1. Nice post, Elaine! I like your photos and I’m so pleased you had a great holiday!
    Krystyna 🙂

2. Thanks for visiting my small but fantastic country. And I am happy that you enjoyed your time there. Wish you could go again in the near future and discover more about this charming island.

3. I went to Taiwan last year. Taiwanese people were very kind and friendly. They helped me when I got lost. Taiwanese dishes are good and prices are cheap. I want to go to Taiwan again after watching your blog.

4. At CCEB there are a lot of students from the whole world every year. It is very nice when teachers have a possibility to visit former students in their free time. So I hope, my lovely teachers, when you are having a journey to Europe, let me know. 🙂

Alena

1. That would be interesting, we do have students from many different countries. Not only Asia and Europe but South America as well!

5. Your pictures are awesome, Elaine! I guess your holidays too 🙂 I want to travel to Taiwan as well to eat delicious food like you are eating in one of your pictures.