My three favourite places

Hello, I’m Saori. I’m talking about my favourite places. There are 3 places.

The first is Port Douglas! It’s a very comfortable place. Beautiful blue sea, blue sky, big palm trees, birds sounds… The market is every Sunday.

The second is Fitzroy Island! You can see beautiful sea and colourful coral reefs and cute fishes. It takes 50 min from Cairns Pier to Fitzroy by ferry. When the waves are high, the ferry will pitch and roll. If you are a bad sailor, I recommend taking some medicine.

The third is Atherton Tableland! This place is vast and there are many animals which you can see.

There are many fantastic places in Cairns.

I love Cairns.

Saori, Customer Service Course

*** Just like Saori, book your trips with our travel agency Lake67 🙂

[metaslider id=5294]

2 thoughts on “My three favourite places

1. A lovely post with great pictures, Saori! They certainly are lovely and beautiful places, especially Fitzroy Island, which I love! Well done! Krystyna 🙂

2. I traveled with Saori to Fitzroy Island. It is a beautiful place with green nature, wonderful sea and very clear water. Our trip started at 8.00 AM, when we all got together at the boat terminal. There were a few of us: my brother, Tabatha, Saori and myself. When we arrived, I felt a little bit sick because I don’t like traveling by boats, but I felt good after a few minutes. We did different activities, for example snorkeling, stand-up paddle and kayaking. It is a very nice place with amazing views. I hope I will go there again.