My Dream Job

Hello. My name is Aoi Yoshida. I want to be a flight attendant. That is because I can wear the cute uniform and ride in a airplane every day. In addition, I admire the idea of dragging a suitcase to work. However, this job is very popular so it might be difficult for me to get it. The English skills are an absolute necessity in this job. Therefore, I came to Cairns as my English level is very low at the moment.

My dad and I in Bali

When I turned 20 years old and had only one year for job hunting, I started thinking about my future seriously. Then I wondered whether my dream could come true, what  I really wanted and if I could finish my student life without regret. At that time I thought with all my heart that I want to be a flight attendant and didn’t want to finish my student life as it was. I thought I should go out into the world after doing all the things I wanted and make my dreams come true. I came here with such view and took a leave of absence from school.

Excuse me for bringing up a personal matter, but I took six after school lessons when I was at elementary school and entered a private junior high school so I could enter college automatically. In addition, I will stay here in Australia for one year. My family are by no means rich. Nevertheless, my parents always fulfilled so many of my hopes. My parents always work very hard in Japan. Thanks to my them, I can stay here. I think that the best present for my parents would be if I became a flight attendant. They also like traveling so I want to give them some free airline tickets. Also, I will always remember how much I owe them and I am keen to study hard every day!!!

Aoi, Intermediate B

2 thoughts on “My Dream Job

1. I was so amazed by your blog post because I have not decided about my future. I do not know about me well. What I want to do, what I like, everything is clouded. So I came here. But you have a dream. This is so good to improve English. I wanna be like you!haha

2. You can do it!!
    I envy you, because I haven’t decided about my dream yet.
    I hope your dream will come true someday:)