Do you know Korean Naples?

You know Naples is a famous city at the seaside. But do you know Korea also has a city like Naples? It is “Yeo-su”.

Yeo-su is located in the southern part of Korea, and it is on the coast, too. So you can eat a lot of fresh seafood there, like oysters, eels, and mussels. I ate “Eel  shabu-shabu” when I went to Yoe-su. It was the most delicious eel I have ever had! Eel shabu-shabu is my recommended food in Yeo-su. You can eat eels with onion, leeks, and mushrooms mixed together. Also, you can ear eels with some kind of “Kim-chi” which is not spicy. As well as raw oysters in Yeo-su taste very good too. When you visit Yeo-su in winter, please eat raw oysters. You can make your own oyster shell mountain!

Not only the delicious seafood, but also its night views make Yoe-su famous. In Korea, there is a song about the night view of Yoe-su. When you see night views, you will fall in love with the night views like me. It was very beautiful, you can feel some night vies of Yeo-su in my photos.

I think a cable car is the best way to see the night views. The cable car is a marine cable car, so you can see the Southern Sea of Korea. Some cable cars are made from tempered glass. You can see the sea under your feet or the chair you’re sitting on! It was very scary for me to ride in a glass cable car, but if you are very brave, challenge yourself! (I will be very happy if you comment about your experience under my post!)

Suu, Intermediate A

2 thoughts on “Do you know Korean Naples?

1. My mother has been to Korea with her friend (I’m sorry, I forgot where they visited in Korea). She told me it was so beautiful there. When I was child, I ate a Korean laver which was delicious!! I would like to eat it again! Do you like it?