AI

Hello, everyone. Thank you for reading my post. How was your weekend? Of course, I didn’t go anywhere because I was searching on Google “How to make a girlfriend.” “How to cook instant noodles.” In the end, it gave me the best answer. It was “Up to you.” Thank you Google.

Today, I’m writing about “AI”. Almost everyone says, “In the future, our lives will be taken over by AI.” I don’t think so because they have already been taken over by AI. Please imagine, could you live without your phone and the internet for one day? Maybe most of us wouldn’t  be able to do it, including me. By the way, have you ever had such experience: One day, you phone vibrates in our pocket and makes a call but it was just a misunderstanding. It is called a “phantom vibration”. It is actually an illusion created in the brain of a person who is always concerned about incoming calls and 90% people have experienced it.

AI is excellent because the American police are able to expect an accident using AI. As a result, the clearance rate increased by 50% while the crime rate fell by 20%. Now, the Chinese government manages Chinese people using AI because they can avoid accidents, so they can find a specific person every time and everywhere but the Chinese don’t have privacy.

You can predict what will happen, when and where somebody is going to commit a crime in 2045. Google says “In the future, people will have a chip in their brain.” Eric Emerson Schmidt said “If you are hiding secrets, you do not want people to know, do not do it from scratch.” I think it means “You don’t have privacy, so if you have a guilty conscience, somebody will find out about it.” Bryan Johnson invented a brain chip which costs one million dollars because he wants to cure the nerves and create a connection with a computer. If it happened, people could take off their bad memories, get a lot of new knowledge and do telepathy.

In the future, AI will choose everything by itself for example, it will choose a song which will be popular in the future. Maybe I can have a girlfriend in the future because AI can find a female who would be compatible with me! Dr. David Levy said “The age of marriage with robots in 2050.” I think it is true because now, some people have had a sexual experience with a doll in VR. Maybe my girlfriend will be a robot. Do you know 30% of people all over the world have imagined getting married to a robot? One company made a humanoid girl robot (approximately 6000 to 9000 dollars) and a humanoid boy robot. She sold 600 items and he sold 181 now. Recently, AI chooses a suitable job for people. Unilever and GS (Goldman Sax) use AI in their job interviews.

What do think about “AI”?

Jumpei, Intermediate A

3 thoughts on “AI

1. Please don’t be so masochistic. I have heard such a saying: ‘If you like water, you already like 72% of me.’

Anyway, I’m worried about that when a robot with AI makes mistakes, who will take the responsibility. We need to discuss it before AI will be popular worldwide.

2. Was looking for this post since a while. Very well explained. Looking forward to see more of such interesting posts from you..