Activities Calendar for January is out

Hello lovely students!

As you know, apart from awesome lessons, our school provides FREE after school activities such as yoga, Job Club, blogging and many, many more. All you need to do to attend is sign your name on the sheet and… enjoy! You can find the calendar on the noticeboard at CCEB Travel and then sign up on Facebook 🙂

Also, if you wish to go on tours, our helpful travel agency staff Carolina and Bella from CCEB Travel will be more than happy to assist you with your booking! 🙂 For those of you who don’t know us, YES!, we have our own travel agency offering great discounts for our students! How good is that! For more information, see CCEB Travel Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CcebTravel/?ref=br_rs

What’s your favourite activity? Feel free to tell us about it in the comment section (yes, keep scrolling down…) 🙂

2 thoughts on “Activities Calendar for January is out

1. Hi, my name is Sei. Maybe, it’s a last comment for me during the general course in CCEB. I’ve joined Blog Club so many times. I remember the first time to join it because it took much time for me to think about things I did and wanted to write about. I joined the club every time, so now it’s easy to comment and make blog posts. I’m going to change the course from general to certificate. I think to comment and make blog posts are definitely useful when I change the course. Do you know that if you join Blog Club, you have a chance to get the free coffee ticket. we can get not only writing skills but also the free coffee ticket. I recommend that you join it!! but if there are many people attending, my probability to win will be decreased. It must be avoided, so I hope to get it again.

2. Eventually, all articles which I can read and comment have run out. I prefer reading to writing article because I’m already satisfied with IELTS writing. Is now time to participate Blogging Club?