Pictures of funny animals

Hello, my friend. Long time no see!! Do you remember me? No? Oh dear…

OK, you should remember my name because maybe your teacher will ask you about me on your next test. Just kidding.

Today, I’m writing about pictures of funny animals. They are memes showing cute animals and humorous captions. When I tried to improve my reading skills in English, my friend recommended reading memes. First, I couldn’t stop laughing because they were so funny!! Do you know that my country, Japan, has the same type of pictures but they are a bit different. For example, somebody showes you a picture, next you should make a funny sentence about it. There is no problem even if the sentences are long or short. It looks so simple but it tests your vocabulary and sense of humour. If you had both, you must be a comedian.

Now, I will show you some pictures of funny animals and one picture of a koala. How would you caption this? Any suggestions,post them in the comments.Good luck!!

Jumpei, Cert III in Hospitality