Angel’s got a job!

Here’s the third episode of Angel’s story in Cairns. Look at him go! Congratulations on the job, Angel!

The third week has been a hard one. But this is due to some really good news. Having been looking for a job without success since I arrived in Cairns, I finally found an opportunity following the advice of one of my classmates. I went to the restaurant which she had told me about not only with my resume, but also with my best smile and attitude. Just two days later the manager phoned to offer me a training day as a waiter and see how I was. After doing my best the reward was waiting for me, I couldn’t contain my happiness when he said: Hey mate, the job is yours. Now I am living in a wonderful city, studying in a great school and working during the week so that I can enjoy my free time on weekends. What else can I ask for? 🙂

Angel

One thought on “Angel’s got a job!