Things I do on weekends

Last Friday night I went to Flamenco Concert in the Botanic Gardens. I like this music. The dancers were so intense; they were very energetic and focused. They managed to involve all the people in the audience in their show. Good job!!

Pia flamenco

On Saturday I went to Green Island for the day. I bought my ticket in Lake 67 with Regula who explained to me what was included in the price and about the facilities for the customers.

When I arrived in Green Island at 11 am my first impression was that Green Island is the most beautiful place I have seen from the moment I arrived in Cairns. I just love the beach so much.

In the morning the weather was good and I could swim in the sea but in the afternoon it changed and we got some heavy rain. So we came back to Cairns at 4.30 pm and then I went to my house because I was very tired. I had a nice day.

Pia, Intermediate Class