Sergei invites you to Lake Baikal in Russia

Hello everyone!!

Today I’m going to present and describe one of the most fascinating tours in Russia.

Firstly, the place is located in the East part of the country, most precisely in the city of Irkutsk. I think this city is amazing and interesting because there are a lot of natural reserves like Baikal (the deepest lake in the world, with maximum depth of 1.642 metres!), stunning forests, healthy and fresh air within the city and, surely, comfortable life style.

The second part of my presentation is devoted to questions and offers related to accommodation. Our agency can offer luxurious rooms in the city’s richest resorts. But I wouldn’t stay there if I were you because it is not necessary to spend that much money.

That is why I prefer to offer our travellers to stay in the “Lighthouse”. This hotel is located near Lake Baikal. As for the hotel staff; they are amiable and attentive.

We would like to advise you not to eat at the hotel as it would be more intriguing and educational to try traditional food in local restaurants.

If you want more information you can contact us at anytime by email or phone.

Thank you and have a nice holiday!!

Sergei, Upper-Intermediate Class

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2016/06/Baikal-1wsfm72.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]