Amazing Sunday with Satoshi and Rene

Last Sunday I went to the Great Barrier Reef with Satoshi and Rene. Satoshi is from Japan and Rene from Switzerland.

We went with the crew of Passions of Paradise, who were an excellent and very friendly team. The instructors were professional and every time you asked a question, they were ready to help.
When we got to our first spot, we could choose diving or snorkeling, depending our experience. I chose to go snorkeling because 2 months ago I tried diving but I had a little perforation in my ear, however I was alright yesterday.

The second stop we went to was called Michaelmas Cay where we could go snorkeling or diving and I saw a lot of brain coral and many different colourful fish.

I liked this trip so much because everyone was young and friendly. The sailing trip included 3 meals, diving or snorkeling of your choice and a fun day with the crew.

If you want to experience this, you can go to Lake 67 and book with the lovely staff downstairs. I’m sure you will have a lot of nice memories about the Great Barrier Reef.

Pia, Intermediate Class