Chi chi chi Le le le Viva Chile!

Today is a great day for Chile because we have become the soccer champions in America. We won the Cup America for the second time.

Everyone is ecstatic in Chile at the moment and I think that Chilean people are celebrating everywhere they are in the world. Today our opponent was Argentina which is our big rival in many competitions.

For this reason we are celebrating with so much energy and pleasure. I like every sport but I enjoy soccer so much because it is a very popular sport in my country.

I am living in Australia now and it is amazing to celebrate outside Chile today. I am extremely happy because I am feeling more Chilean and my feelings are more intense.

Our song when we win goes like this: “Chi chi chi Le le le Viva Chile!

Pia, Intermediate Class

3 thoughts on “Chi chi chi Le le le Viva Chile!

1. “Chi chi chi Le le le Viva Chile!” haha 🙂 Viva Chile, congratulations!! I thought Brazil would be win… Cheers to Chile!!! Akemi

2. Super!! Congratulations for Chile!
    At the moment we’re also having an important soccer-event in the EU, the European Championship. I hope that Germany will win but there are still a few matches outstanding before the finals.