Flurina invites you to visit Switzerland

The place to be – Flims

You search for a nice place to spoil yourself? Come to Flims!

Accommodation

Rockresortrocksresort-bathroom-detail-M-02-rThe Rockresort is a comfortable and good situated resort in Flims. You
can choose between hotel service or appartment accomodation – self catering. The Rockresort impressed with unique design and local materials. The appartments are really spacious and well-kept.

There are also several restaurants and bars.

Summer highlights in Flims

Mountain biking or hiking, there is a huge diversity of mountain experiences, with over 330 km of marked bike trails and several hiking trails with a stunning view over the Swiss Alps.

Enjoy after hiking a cooling swim in the clear mountain lake. This lake is nestled in the fairytale Flims forest. With its beautiful turquoise-green water surpasses the lake many Mediterranean beaches.

Flurina, Upper-Intermediate Class

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2016/06/The-place-to-be-Flims_Flurina-1k6gqic.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]

One thought on “Flurina invites you to visit Switzerland

1. Flurina, I can image the huge beautiful view immediately after reading your article with photos.
    Especially Rockresort is interesting for me. I haven’t known about it.
    Someday I want to visit your country and stay there, and go on a hike in fresh air.
    Thank you for your nice blog, Flurina.