When words fail

Many people ask me the reason of my trip, a lot imagine a great and exciting adventure or something. However, it can be much more simple or complicated than that.

It is difficult to leave your comfort zone to find something that seems lost in you. This trip was to live a wonderful experience, that will surely leave footprints on my life and without any knowledge of the language… the story began.

I realised how important language and communication were, but my biggest lesson was when words fail, the heart speaks and everything flows. I also learned that when people go out of your life, it is because they get others to bring more stories into it.

Cairns is a paradise on earth, full of colours, full of people from all over the word, all different yet so similar to me. I found more than I was looking for, thanks to my mates and friends, for making my life just what I needed.

Sheila, Pre-Intermediate B

2 thoughts on “When words fail

1. Another beautiful post Sheila. Congratulations on completing your course! Hope every day will bring you heaps of sunshine wherever you are in the world 🙂

2. Thank you for our nice time together, Sheila. It was very nice to meet you.
    Chile is very far from Japan and also Australia. But I hope I can meet you again.
    Have an excellent trip!