Milla Milla Waterfalls

I went to visit Milla Milla Falls and a model of “Avatar” tree with my class mates on Saturday.

The Falls were beautiful and it was a good place. It was very cold but I entered the waterfall. The waterfall seen from this view was superb!! Also, the “ Avatar” tree had a very mysterious atmosphere. You should go sometime.

Saori, Pre-Intermediate Class B

8 thoughts on “Milla Milla Waterfalls

1. Hi Saori.
    This blog is very beautiful. And great feelings to have. And fantastic. I will certainly go to Milla Milla Falls. Very nice article.

2. Hi! This is my first time to comment on your blog post. I didn’t know Milla Milla Waterfalls but I want to go there after I read your blog post. I have never seen the “Avatar” movie. I want to see it now. I like nature but I still cant’t go everywhere in Cairns. I hope I’ll go to a lot of famous places in Australia.

3. Hi,Sarry!
    It’s a nice picture. It truly looks like the world from The Avatar! I’d like to go to the waterfalls, too.