What I remember

Today I want write about the difference between Cairns and Bogota D.C. The first is the population, because Bogota is a bigger city than Cairns. But it is very noisy, people run to their jobs, the traffic is very heavy, all cars and motor-bikes stop many times. The public transport is a little bit better, but is has a lot of people and it is crazy. In Cairns the traffic is light and it is a small city. I walk 45 minutes every day to get to the college, but I like it, because can meet the city and I do exercise. I like doing exercise here because in my country I can’t do it, because I drive a motor-bike to get to my university.

Jorge, Pre-Intermediate Class A

6 thoughts on “What I remember

1. I don’t know much about Bogota, but I can say a lot just from the photo. Yes, Cairns is a small town. The various shops and public offices gather in five blocks. And the traffic is light, so we can walk comfortably. I like walking. I sometimes went to the Lagoon to watch the sunrise. So beautiful! Please enjoy walking in Cairns.

2. Hi, George. This is my first time to comment on your blog post. Your hometown “Bogota” is so pretty!

3. My host father is from Colombia. I didn’t know about much Colombia before I met him. And I found out a little from Jorge’s blog post. I think Bogota looks like Tokyo in Japan. For example, it’s a big city, very noisy, people run to their jobs and the traffic is heavy. I think Cairns is a small city, but I like it here because people live a slow life and they are kind.

4. Thank you very much for your comments, I liked knowing that you thought about of my post. (Y) 🙂 😉
    😛

5. My life in Bogota was very good and I’m missing it a lot. I was a student there and also a motorbike rider too. I have to say Bogota is a good place to live because you can find many possibilities for people who want a get good job. There we can find interesting places where you can enjoy yourself or hang out with your friends. Bogota has many tourist places such as museums, parks, churches and ancient historic places. Actually Bogota will become the economic power of South America because it has more than 10 million people and produces a lot of things. I hope to go back home soon and reunite with my family.
    Thanks for writing about Bogota.
    Daniel.