I could never live without music

Music is very interesting and necessary for me. Music soothes the soul and has great powers. For example, when I feel down and tense, I definitely listen to music like an encouraging song and an upbeat song. By doing so, I make my mind feel a little better. And then, I am fine. On the other hand, when I go to bed, I often listen to relaxing music. I always have a calm mind because of music.

There is a Japanese group that I like. It’s Ikimonogakari. It consists of three people, a singer and two guitarists. Maybe, Justyna doesn’t know them. However, I like them, and they are famous in Japan. Please try to listen to their song once.

If there was no music in the world, I couldn’t live anymore, and I would lose my mind. That’s why I need music, and I hope to bring world peace through music. As a result, in opinion, everyone should have a favourite sing, and if there is something wrong, everyone should listen to music and change their minds.

Kengo, Intermediate Class

2 thoughts on “I could never live without music

1. I don’t know any bands from Japan but i will try out Ikimonogakari and listen to some of their music. Normally I am open to any kind of music. ^^

But I can only agree with your first statement.
    Without music there would be a hole in my life. It helps me relax when I need to focus, pumping me “up” for energy or even touch on some feelings with the right song.