If Haruka could start a new life…

The students of Intermediate A Class were practising the second conditional. Their teacher Sissa gave them a topic to talk about. They had to make a presentation about what they would do if they could start a new life. This is Haruka’s presentation below:

If I were a strong man, I would be a plant hunter. Do you know what a plant hunter does? Plant hunter is a person who collects strange or rare plants. It was a traditional job in the Middle Ages in Europe.

Recently, there is a famous Japanese plant hunter whose name is  Seijun Nishihata.  I admire him, so I want to hunt plants, not just look at them.

If I were a plant hunter, I would go around the world to seek rare plants.

It’s very dangerous work but I could show people the interesting plants that they have never seen. I‘d like to make people happy by the plants I’ve hunted.

Haruka, Intermediate A

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2016/10/haruka-If-I-were-2fbh38m.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]

One thought on “If Haruka could start a new life…