Friendly breakfast

One of the main reasons to choose Cairns is due to its tropical weather, at this time the summer is coming, so that we have decided take some class outside. The last week we were enjoying an exquisite breakfast at the Esplanade. My teacher Tim prepared delight egg burgers with cheese, bacon, egg, butter bread and roasted pineapple. It was a wonderful way to start a day plentiful of energy for our class and our speaking activity. After that, we was walking along to the Esplanade in order to learn about the history of Cairns, being a city relatively new which was set up in early nineties and was face military occupation during the II World War, thus we were able to appreciate some monuments and a peculiar battle car! It was a splendid class, I really love spending my time with my classmates, sharing delicious food and learning sit down on the grass.

Claudia, CAE