Describe a popular phone app

What is it? It is a website and an app.

How we use it? On your laptop or a mobile phone and you don’t need to have an account to access it. Users can upload, view, share and comment on videos.

What benefits do you get: this popular social networking platform helps us if we have doubts about some subject. You can consult this app if you are learning a language or need tips on cooking sushi. And if you look for some subjects, you can watch a lot of short clips. You are given information and knowledge by You tube. You can find movies on YouTube about something you like.

Why this mobile app is important to you? When I miss a Japanese TV show, I can watch it from YouTube.

I like this app because you can find a lot of information and TV shows, documentaries, movie trailers, etc.

Emi & Edgar, Intermediate A

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2017/01/emi-and-edgar-27gwhw5.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]

One thought on “Describe a popular phone app

1. I like it. I watch ven “You tube”, when I fall asleep.
    My favourite category is Eating show.
    My choice is the breakfast menu.