My feelings about this trip and my trip to England

In two weeks I will leave Cairns for a new adventure around Australia. I’m excited to travel but I’m sad to leave here. It was an amazing experience with amazing people. I had a great time and I’m happy I came here. I’m anxious because actually I don’t really know where I want to go.

Last year I was in England for a couple of months but it’s not the same for me. In England my friends, my aunt and my mother went to see me. Here they can’t come. And one day when I wasn’t really feeling well and had jet lag I couldn’t call my friends or my family, in England there was no problem calling someone.

In England I didn’t travel I always stayed in the same place while here I will move.

These are two experiences but for me they were really different. I think these experiences help me to grow up. Now I know what is really important for me. I think I got to know myself.

With this experience I met a lot of different people with different cultures and it’s interesting to learn more things about their life style. Now I know how to eat with chopsticks because a Japanese girl taught me.

Laetitia Favre, Upper-Intermediate A

2 thoughts on “My feelings about this trip and my trip to England

1. Hi Laetitia

Good on you for travelling around and experiencing different cultures. You will love other parts of Australia (well, I hope so!) ENJOY!!! 🙂

2. Laetitia, I will miss your positive energy at school and I’m absolutely sure you’ll be fine everywhere you go because you’re fantastic! Keep it up! Enjoy your travels and stay in touch 🙂