Have you been to Kuranda yet?

If you haven’t, lake67 has an excellent offer for you for this Saturday! With your student discount ($150), you can go on a Kuranda Rainforest trip which includes the following:

– One way pick up in the morning to Skyrail station
– Skyrail rainforest cableway
– Transfer to Rainforestation where you’ll enjoy riding in an Amy Duck (see the photo), watching Pamagirri dance performance, throwing a boomerang and a spear, taking photos with friendly kangaroos.
– Transfer back to Kuranda village
– 3:30pm train back to Cairns Central railway station.

http://jungletours.com.au/kuranda-day-tours/rainforestation-skyrail-train/

Hurry up and book your trip at lake67 where our friendly staff Bella and Vicky are are waiting to assist you!

2 thoughts on “Have you been to Kuranda yet?

1. I think Kuranda is amazing, especially the zoo. I hope I’ll go there this weekend because I want to take a photo with a koala and a kangaroo.

2. I have been to Kuranda but I didn’t try Amy duck. I wanna try it. I like Kuranda coffee. When I had a rental car I went to Kuranda just to drink coffee, hahaha!
    If you go to Kuranda please try Kuranda coffee!!