If you haven’t, lake67 has an excellent offer for you for this Saturday! With your student discount ($150), you can go on a Kuranda Rainforest trip which includes the following:
– One way pick up in the morning to Skyrail station
– Skyrail rainforest cableway
– Transfer to Rainforestation where you’ll enjoy riding in an Amy Duck (see the photo), watching Pamagirri dance performance, throwing a boomerang and a spear, taking photos with friendly kangaroos.
– Transfer back to Kuranda village
– 3:30pm train back to Cairns Central railway station.
Hurry up and book your trip at lake67 where our friendly staff Bella and Vicky are are waiting to assist you!