Relax on Palm Cove Beach

This is now my second week in school and my lifestyle is still changing, so I needed relax time to relax last Sunday. We went on a trip to the Palm Cove beach. I have never been in this beautiful place so I was very happy for this opportunity. It was a sunny day, without a strong wind, everything was calm. On the pier a lot of anglers were fishing,  around were flying many different birds, down under the pier were creeping some crabs. This very romantic moment was broken by the yell of a gull. This gull was tangled in the rope of an angler. This man was very brave although the gull was fighting with him. The bird was terrified and damp. After a few minutes everything was alright. The gull was free and the man had clapped.

It was a hot day and on the pier there wasn’t any shade so we went and sat under some trees on the beach. Through the branches blew a zephyr, some waves murmured on the seacoast, somebody was playing a guitar. We lay on the grass, watched this day and were quiet. It was time for thinking about my life, a decision, a new future. I think that everyone needs in their busy life some moments like this. I didn’t have time for myself last year but here in Australia the landscape is so beautiful and new life experiences are so I would like to have these moments every week. As our relaxing day continued, we swam in the sea, ate lunch and talked.

I enjoyed this day very much and I’m looking forward to next weekend and another trip.

Alena, Intermediate A

One thought on “Relax on Palm Cove Beach

1. I totally agree with you that everyone needs a moment like this in their lives. I haven’t visited Palm Cove but I hope I will. As you, normally when I’m in a peaceful place, I take this time for thinking about my life, things to do, how I have been feeling and what I need to do to feel better.