Have you heard of the Korean Englishman?

Hi

I am going to tell you  how I spend my extra time. Whenever I’ve got some free time, e.g., while I’m eating, walking, or before I go to sleep, I enjoy watching YouTube videos.

So I am going to introduce my favourite YouTuber. He is known as Korean Englishman. He was born in England but he loves Asia, especially Korea. That’s why he is on YouTube as Korean Englishman.

He already has got 1,857,006 subscribers from all over the world. The number 1,857,006 itself is amazing. And he made it.

I will tell you why he is so famous and popular. I figured out there are three reasons. The first reason is he is always challenging himself and others, e.g. he tried Korean super spicy food with his English friends.  These challenges make us laugh and make us try them. So he introduces Korean food in a natural way. The second reason is he also visited the best and nicest places which are Korea’s old traditional buildings. And tried to understand the traditional culture and introduced it to us by giving funny examples. Finally, the third reason is he teaches the Korean language to English people because he speaks Korean fluently. He also teaches English to Korean people. He introduces Korean culture to English people and the English culture to Koreans.By watching these videos, all over the world people can learn and study different cultures.

Surprisingly, he married a Korean. He uploaded his proposal and the wedding to YouTube. His Korean wife is a famous cook on YouTube.

His videos are fun and can teach you a lesson, so I strongly recommend you to watch his videos if you have some free time.

And this is how I spend my extra time.  And I’m so happy to teach and share my favourite thing with you guys.

Thank u for reading my presentation. Thank you!

Eunji, Intermediate Class

[embeddoc url=”https://cceb.edublogs.org/files/2017/04/EUNJI-pm16in.pptx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft” ]

2 thoughts on “Have you heard of the Korean Englishman?

1. I like to spend my free time watching things on YouTube, so I am going to follow your recommendation because even if I am studying English right now, I would like to learn Korean too.
    Thank you, Eunji for sharing your discovery.

2. I like to spend free time watching videos on YouTube, too. But I didn’t know him. It looks funny!!! I wanna watch his movies.