My last post

It´s almost done…

Six months have passed since I arrived in Australia and since the adventure of improving my English started.

Six months is easy to say, however you can live many experiences, get to know so many people and come across some difficulties.

I remember my first weeks when I was so sick that I felt like I was dying. Then I talked with Carolina from Lake 67 and she told me that it was normal because of the change of climate.  I believed her and look at me now! I continue to stay alive, hahaha! Anyway, the best of this experience is the people who I have met on the way to my goal, not just my classmates, also my teachers.

I have been studying with such lovely people from many countries such as Japan, Ecuador, the Czech Republic, Thailand, Brazil, Honduras, Timor, and Korea. Many of my fellow CCEB students have already left the school or even Australia. However, we continue to stay in touch; on the other hand, I need to say that I miss them a lot. It is incredible how much you learn when you have fun.

I have not left Australia yet, but I am already missing my teachers of General English, Blogging Club, Pronunciation or Customer Service Course; they are the best teachers I have had in my life, really patient, kind, wise and funny haha. I am really thankful to my teacher Ben who since my first day at school (when I was scared about everything because I felt no one could understand my English) has helped me to keep calm and has supported me so I did not give up and as a result I am more confident with my English now.

At the end of this invaluable and awesome experience I can say without any doubt that I have not just improved my English, but I have also grown as a person. On top of that I have gained friends and more confidence in my skills. Well, speaking of ‘gaining’, I have also put on weight, 13kg to be exact hahaha ;-( . Anyway, I am now 100% sure that I have chosen the right country to study English, but, most importantly,… that I have chosen the perfect school for me.

Abigail, Advanced

3 thoughts on “My last post

1. Lovely post , Abi:)
    I’m happy to be with you in the same class in your last week!! And I’m looking forward to your speech at graduation time hihihi

2. Nooooo! Abi don’t go, the flights are too expensive! Hahaha
    I’m crying, at least I have the opportunity of being your classmate. I will certainly go to school on Friday for your graduation and we can cook whatever you want this week and the next one and the next one!!

3. Hi Abi, what a lovely post and I’m so glad you’ve had such a fabulous time here and all has turned out so well for you! So nice to have you in our school! I wish you all the best! Krystyna 🙂