Ahmai’s testimonial

Would you like to improve your customer service skills and practise your English? Lake67 is offering unpaid internships for a minimum of 2 months to CCEB students! (picture attached) Have a look at Ahmai’s Testimonial and be part of our team:) as an intern!

My name is Ahmai. I was student at CCE. I had a lot of fun experience at the school, one of them being an internship at a café!

LAKE67 is a café and tour desk down stairs at our school. I did an internship there. I worked at the café before and after school and at break time.

The experience was very interesting for me. I could meet with a lot of school friends there and I could communicate with them. I can’t speak English so well, but they and LAKE67’s staff were really kind, so it was really fun being there. I was able to make coffee and practise English. I think that I can make use of this experience for my work.

Ahmai