CCEB Grand Opening

I have a wonderful memory because I joined the school’s opening party on June 29.

I was wearing a CCEB shirt. I wanted to wear it once. Many guests came to this party so I had prepared for it. We had decorated the room before the guests arrived, for example, we inflated the balloons and made paper flowers. When inflating a balloon, I became oxygen-deficient so I took a break for a while.

The guests came in, so we put champagne, red wine and white wine in glasses and prepared a welcome drink. The guests came to pick up a drink. Someone said “What is this?” I said, “It’s champagne.” I was pleased I could answer quickly. The guests began to eat food.

When I was university student, I worked at a hotel so I was good at this job. I gave the drinks the guests wanted.

I can’t speak English very well, but I could talk to a lot of people. Everyone was gentle, so it was fun. I also ate great foods and had a drink.

I ate the original CCEB cake, but it was too sugary for me. Everyone helped to clean up after the guests left.

It was a really fun day and a very good experience for me.

Yuri, Intermediate

2 thoughts on “CCEB Grand Opening

1. Wow Yuri~ 🙂
    It looks so much fun to see lots of food photos and lots of people’s photos.
    I would like to join the CCEB school party if I have a chance next time.
    Thanks for the good news~ Yuri 🙂

2. Hi, I’m Seinosuke.
    I think it was an unforgettable day for you.
    If I was a CCEB student, I would want to join this welcome party.
    Many people look happy. And joining the party is very important.
    Because, we can talk with many people and use English more.
    You could additionally deepen friendships.
    When the CCEB school party is held next time, I will definitely join it.