Hello, my friend. Thank you for checking out my post. Today I’m writing about “pronunciation.” It is as difficult for me as understanding a female mind. Just kidding!
Do you know “R” and “L” have the same pronunciation in Japanese? So when Japanese people say “light” and “right”, the words sound the same. I am always confused about pronunciation!
When I practiced pronunciation with my classmate Martina, she was always kinda laughing at me… I felt so embarrassed… If it was possible, I would like to forget it 😉
Now, I will give you some sentences to practice. Please check your pronunciation with your teacher.
1. The light on the right of his car is broken.
2. I will walk to work.
3. When I was nervous, I heard my heat beat hard.
4. He folded up his legs when he was holding a meeting.
5. Do you have any plans for the weekend ?
Yes, I’m going to meet Mr.Meat.
6. When he read a long law, he sighed low.
7. He had to take a loan because he bought a big lawn.
8. Last night, we were walking on the curb and were trying to take a curve quickly.
9. She always locks her house with a rock.
10. My friend told me that bowling is boring.
How did you go with your pronunciation?
Jumpei, Intermediate A