My trip to São Thomé das Letras

First, I want to know if you have already heard about this paradise. São Thomé das Letras is a small city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. There are only about 6,700 people living in the city, enjoying an amazing culture in harmony with nature. The city is famous for a lot of waterfalls, mountains, awesome sunsets and sunrises (the best that I`ve ever seen in all my life), and a legend including elves and extraterrestrials.

The city was built on top of the rocks, so the place has a wonderful energy.  Another legend goes that when you see rocks stacked by a human, you have to change them and build a stack again, making a wish. As a result, a wish that the person made previously will come true. The place that I like in the most was the butterflies’ waterfall. I recommend that everyone should visit this adorable place and see what nature can offer us. I miss São Thomé das Letras so much.

Rafaela, Intermediate Class